Specific Advice and Action Steps to Keep You on Track and Living a Life You Love.
Through big decisions and small, life choices and financial choices, it's nice to have someone on your side. As a financial coach, we work with you to get your finances in shape. We'll continually set and accomplish goals, covering everything from cash flow, debts and saving, to investments, insurance and estate planning.
We'll also regularly chat about your goals, dreams and desires.
Want to hit the road and travel the world? Let's make it happen!
Can't wait to turn that hobby or side project into a business? Let's do it!
Ready to make a complete career shift or move across the country? Great!
Ready to stop living the life others expect you to and go after YOUR happiest life? It's time!
How we'll work together
You might not know where you want to begin, and that's okay. We'll start with a 60-90 minute call (phone or video) to chat about what you feel is working in your financial life, what isn't, what areas you tend to avoid, and prior experiences working with financial professionals.
But first, we always start by asking, "When are you happiest?"
Because data, graphs, charts and questionnaires don't have much meaning until we know what we're working towards. It might be more time for your hobbies, a relationship or career change, or preparing for life's many big events.
We'll then begin tackling the most pressing items, usually only working on one or two things at a time. We'll talk regularly, with unlimited availability via email. Over time, we'll cover topics including:
- Cash flow, budgeting, debts and saving
- Insurance: Home, life, auto, personal
- Investments: Short-term, long-term, diversification for risk and tax
- Estate planning: Living wills, powers of attorney, planning for digital assets
- Credit reports, charitable giving, travel rewards, and financial education
A Few Important Things to Note
- We'll keep in touch and meet by email, phone, Skype or Google Hangout.
- You must be comfortable doing everything electronically: Video conferencing, e-payment, uploading documents, connecting accounts to our client website, and using various secure websites we may recommend for budgeting, debt payments, etc.
- You don't need to be wealthy to enjoy your happiest life.
Cost: Initial planning fee of $400-$1,600 +
a monthly subscription of $100-$400 per month or $375-$1,500 per quarter.
If you're ready to take control of your finances, with a coach by your side, you can schedule an appointment here. If you'd like to chat first, we'd love to learn more about you and ensure we're a good fit.